Who are we?
Pembrokeshire Asbestos Testing is a company designed to survey domestic properties by founder, Steve Harper. Steve has worked in all aspects of building and maintenance as a surveyor and qualified carpenter for over 45 years. Steve first became involved in the sampling and testing of asbestos products in building materials in the early 2000s, and has now established his own company to provide a UKAS accredited service.
What is the Purpose of an Asbestos Survey and what do we do?
- To help manage asbestos in your premises.
- To provide accurate information on the location, amount and condition of Asbestos containing materials (ACMs).
- To assess the level of damage or deterioration in the ACMs and whether remedial action is required.
- To use the survey information to prepare a record of the location of any asbestos, commonly called an Asbestos Register, and an asbestos plan of the building(s).
- To help identify all the ACMs to be removed before refurbishment work or demolition.
The certificates shown have been awarded to Stephen throughout his career.
Do you need a property surveyed for asbestos?
Get in touch now!